Endorphin.es - Ground Control
Sale Sold out
Regular price €651,00 EUR
Regular priceUnit price per
8 Drum Gate + 3 Melodic CV/Gate Performance Sequencer
Ground Control is a powerful performance sequencer for CV/Gate signals, drum triggers as well as MIDI and USB-MIDI devices.
It features X0X, 101, step editing and live play approaches for sequencing and recording. That empowers you to create grooves on the fly with fast polymetric input so you can concentrate on the score without menu diving.
- eurorack modular polymetric and polyrhythmic performance CV/MIDI/USB-MIDI sequencer / workstation for drums and melodies
- 4 tracks: drum track with 8 triggers and modulation and 3 melodic CV/Gate tracks. Velocity and CC is recorded from external MIDI
- 2 octave keyboard (no velocity or pressure action), play sequences and grooves on the fly or use external USB/MIDI gear or DAW integration or control external MIDI gear
- arbitrary, up to 64 steps per pattern, 24 patterns per track, 24 projects
- various record modes: 101-style step input with step editing, live recording and step editor with x0x-style drum editing
- dedicated mute/solo bus with momentary mute or quantized to pattern length action
- works also as a power supply for your modular system (same as Shuttle Control) or can be powered by a buss board like any other module
- arpeggiator, roller, patterns queue, slides, ties/rests, ratchets, transpose
- music scales easily editable via highlighted keys: chromatic, minor, major, pentatonic etc.
- external CV modulation matrix: control various sequencer parameters under CV: pattern shift, semitone and octaves offset, shuffle, ratchets, slide, gate length, CV to CC values or pattern change